About ATM Network
They are the exclusive ATM provider for Performance Food Group customer's. They are nationwide! Their machines are installed and serviced by local technicians in every state, including Hawaii and Alaska. They have installed more than 5,000 machines nationwide, and are one of the largest and fastest-growing ATM networks in the country.
Worried about support? Don’t Be!
ATM Network doesn’t just sell ATMs; we develop long-lasting relationships that benefit our partners and their customers. They provide hardware, software, transaction processing, maintenance, support, reporting, marketing, training and customer service. ATM Network lives and dies on service and delivering value to our customers. Their job is to make sure your ATMs are always working and hassle-free, so you can focus on what’s most important to you: bringing the best value to your customers. Through a toll-free number or online, they are available to you, your customers and their customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Deal for Performance Food Group Customers: $2,395
Genmega G2505E. The best value for retail ATMs, offering the reliability, durability and security you expect from Hantle.
- 7” color LCD monitor
- Windows CE operating system
- Screen advertising, receipt coupons
- Dialup or Internet connection, with optional wireless upgrade
- Triple DES compliant
- Dip-style card reader
- UL291 Business Hour security
- Electronic lock
- 1,000-note removable cash cassette
- Free shipping
- Free on-site installation by experienced technicians
- Free on-site training for owners and their staff
- Free sign package
- Free online monitoring
- Free 24/7 customer service with a personal account manager
- Free 13-month warranty, with extended agreements available
- Free receipt paper
For customers with unique needs, we carry a full line of ATMs from every major manufacturer, including “through-the-wall” ATMs.
- Merchant sets surcharge (national average is $2.00 per transaction)
- Merchant keeps 100% of surcharge revenue, with just $22.49 per month deducted for credit-card access and administrative processing
- Surcharge revenue
- Increased customer traffic
- Increased sales per customer
- Reduced credit-card fees
- Eliminated bad-check charges
To get started, click here or:
For Details Contact your PFG/ ATM Account Manager: